Tuesday 27 May 2014

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner

Gel eyeliner is what everyone is talking about. And why not, the ease that it offers is, without a shadow of doubt, the reason for it’s supremacy over other types of eyeliners.


The Super Liner gel eyeliner from L’oreal Paris is my go to option for this genre of eyeliner. I have been wearing the brown shade day in day out. Given my love for tracing my upper lashline thick, the brown shade of L’oreal’s Super Liner helps me look sane all the time. Because its brown, you can wear it anytime, work or play! Wear it up wear it down. Your pick, totally!


So, this formula is super creamy and hence allows you to achieve a great level of precision when lining your lashline. It lets you create different styles with a lot of ease. This L’oreal product has it all – fast drying, non smudging, sweatproof, waterproof! Phew!! Really.

I have been using it since a lot of time now, it has never let me down. Always by my side for poolparties, clubbing nights, hot summer afternoons and even on cry days.

Also, when removed with an eye makeup remover, it comes off easily. I prefer using a gentle baby oil for removing eye makeup, which again, works equally good.

The L’oreal Super Liner gel eyeliner comes with a precision brush. It works well for creating thin – close to the lashline – kind of lines as well thick retro inspired flicks.
The packaging is very dapper. A convenient and pretty glass jar. Adds up to the ”pick me up” quotient.
Notice how chocolaty this brown is.

Why has The Super Liner gel eyeliner made way to my permanent make up stash:
  • ·         Smudge-proof
  • ·         Water proof
  • ·         Dries in practically no time, saving me from spoiling the whole look
  • ·         The product is super pigmented, making one swipe enough
  • ·         Creamy! Ensures precise application
  • ·         Suits sensitive eyes as well as works well for the waterline
  • ·         Can be removed easily with eye makeup remover/babyoil

The only downer is the limited number of shades. It comes in just black and brown. A creamy liner like this should be made in a few more shades.

Rating: 4.5/5

Verdict:

Lovely product, insanely dependable. I prefer this over Maybelline s Drama Gel eyeliner, mainly because this is more creamy. Also, Maybelline Gel eyeliner melts a little in extremely hot weather, L’oreal stay intact. Definitely a product you would love to use. 

Try these with L'oreal Paris Super Liner




No comments:

Post a Comment